For over thirty years, I have been helping people realize their full potential. As a result of my work as a mental health counselor, I have learned how to earn the trust of others, improving their ability to see things in new ways.
Today I specialize in individual, couples, and family mental health counseling. I will work with you to build a trusted connection, and create a customized counseling plan for addressing your concerns.
Licenses and Certifications
- Florida Licensed Mental Health Counselor, #MH 8569
- Appreciative Inquiry Facilitator, Case Western Reserve University
- Masters Mental Health Counseling, Rollins College
- Fifth Year Professional Teaching Certificate, University of Hawaii
- Bachelor of Education, University of Hawaii